Come and make multi colour prints using mono print, screen print, and stamp print at these fun and interactive drop in print workshops.
Make your own unique t-shirt, a cool tote bag to carry your stuff in or just go crazy on plain old paper! Whatever you want to do, it just about having fun with printing.
We are an eco friendly studio here at The Print Room and all our acrylic printing colours are fully water based making them easy on the environment and easy on your clothes.
Suitable for: Ages 4-12
What to bring with you: No need to bring anything; just your imagination! We’ll have juice and biscuits, aprons and loads of funky craft materials to jazz up your prints.
- Saturday 12th July, 10am-12noon & 1pm-3pm
- Friday 25th July, 10am-12noon & 1pm-3pm
- Saturday 26th July, 10am-12noon & 1pm-3pm
- Friday 8th August, 10am-12noon & 1pm-3pm
- Wednesday 20th August, 10am-12noon & 1pm-3pm
- Friday 22nd August, 10am-12noon & 1pm-3pm
- Wednesday 27th August, 10am-12noon & 1pm-3pm
- Friday 29th August, 10am-12noon & 1pm-3pm
Booking: Use the calendar below to book your place on this course, leaving your name, email address and contact number. Sarah will contact you to confirm your place, take payment and have a little introductory chat before the course. Alternatively please call us on 07763 909506 or email info@the-printroom.